Genre: Fiction
Stars: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
"Every single person should read this book. I learned so much about horses, and much about people as well. Whether or not horses possess the awareness portrayed in this story, it does a fantastic job of making its readers aware of just how precious and important are our non-human friends. Sewell did well to acknowledge the Creator of animals and people. She presented such a flawless knack for making us feel a deep compassion for the characters. By the end, a gratefulness for life was renewed within me. Also I appreciated the easy length of each chapter, they were no chore to read (perhaps to benefit the children for whom this was originally written). Such a timeless story. Easy five stars."
Illustrated by Andrew Davidson
Read the book!
https://g.co/kgs/L5KkHs
Follow me on Goodreads to find out what I'm currently reading!
goodreads.com/thekatielady
No comments:
Post a Comment